Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

New Obsession: Pallet Furniture

I have a new love... Pallet Furniture! I ran across a pallet coffee table during my endless search for a new coffee table. There are so many neat things out there that people have created using pallets! Here are a few of my favorites... 
(click on the photo to go the original link)

Pallet Coffee Table

Pallet coffee table
Pallet Coffee Table

Pallet Outdoor Couch

Pallet Daybed with a Door Headboard

The Original Pallet Shelf Tutorial
Pallet Wine Shelf

Pallet Shelves
Pallet Bookshelves

Pallet Coffee Table with Storage

Pallet Photo Display w/ Hooks

Pallet Children's Bed

I might be rethinking my round coffee table... a pallet coffee table might have to fill in the void for now!

7 comments:

  1. LOVE it! I follow that blog with the daybed, I love everything she does! I get really inspired from her! Your house & style is perfect for pallet furniture. Maybe baby W can have the pallet bed?? super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link for the pink outdoor couch doesn't seem to be working...where is it from? I love it, want some more info on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Taylor - I fixed the link. It should work now :) I love that outdoor couch! I am thinking that something like that might be my big project for next summer. Make sure to let me know if you make one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Round coffee table...look for it on Pinterest...made from a wooden cable spool! It will fit right in with your pallet style. It holds books etc like a shelf, has casters on it and it s verrrry coool!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a big fan of that layered coffee table. Really great use of space rather than an empty space underneath of a coffee table.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks you for this write, i m enjoyed thanks you, masko

    ReplyDelete
  7. Impressive post you have shared with us. Its really amazing. The Theme is very attractive and beautiful. Thanks for sharing your site with us. Are you ready for the new game sims 4 cheats update! new cas items, configurable stairs and more.

    ReplyDelete