Wednesday, November 16, 2011
The BIG 3-0
Yep. It happened. I turned 30 today. In honor of my 30th birthday, I want to share with you 30 of my favorite DIY pin's that I am planning on doing this decade (I'll say decade so that I have a huge time frame to actually get them done...hopefully I'll surprise myself and finish them all in under 10 years...ha!).
1. Pallet Bench for our entryway (I am determined to not let this project take 10 years! I want it ASAP).
2. A Wood Art-Clock
3. Ahh... I love pearls....
4. Neat Growth Chart! (Maybe it's the teacher in me that really love the ruler look...)
5. Create forts with my kids...lots and lots of forts!!
6. A Really Cozy Outdoor Space
7...with a very cool awning over it!
8. One day I would love to have my own chickens....
9. I heart jars.
10. Make a padded ottoman for when M starts walking
11. Make this for our bedroom.
12. Lantern wall
13. Become a master at antiquing furniture
14. Turn A LOT of things into mercury glass
15. Make this is some form or another for our bedroom
16. Be this organized with meals!
17. Have bunk beds for kids
18. Make this adorable bracelet
19. Learn how to cut glass
20. Would love to make this... and sleep under it!
21. Make cute holiday pillows out of burlap
22. Make some cozy boot socks
23. Recreate some onesies
24. Learn how to take amazing photos
25. Create low-profile flower arrangements
26. Make more of my own clothes, like this adorable dress..
27. Take cute pictures on our anniversaries
28. Attempt canning
29. Find the perfect sweatshirt to turn into this...
30. And to end it... somehow find a way to stick to this quote...